Come and visit the Winter Warmers authors this month!
* At Beth Wylde's Yahoo Group today 13th
* At Top 2 Bottom Reviews on Dec 14
* At The Blog Hop Spot from Dec 16-18 where a huge selection of authors will be offering giveaways
* At Coffee Time Romance group on Dec 23.
Come and chat and maybe win a FREE COPY of the Winter Warmers anthology, and just generally share your seasonal delights and dreams :).
And see the great reviews the anthology has received recently:
* At Jessewave's, Cryselle rated it 4.25 and said "Winter-themed, hot stories with an English flair. Good with cocoa and peppermint schnapps."
* At Pants Off Reviews, they rated it 4.5 and said "I loved this book every freaking story had me grinning, and getting feelings in my heart. A perfect Christmas read, about the joys of the holiday. It could have been all ‘happy love is all we need’ but each story had a little something more. Every story has a uniqueness that stand on its own. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one."
* At Romance Around the Corner, they rated it 4.5 and said "I think there’s a bit for every taste, and so the best I can do is say that there's a lot of diversity and great quality in this book. If I had to do a mini review I would say something like this: Clare London’s Lucky Dip was fun, Chrissy Munder’s Butterscotch Kisses was sweet, Lou Harper’s Wintertide was touching, Josephine Myles’ When In Amsterdam… was daring, and J.L. Merrow’s A Pint of Beer, a Bag of Chips, and Thou was charming. I liked every single one of these novellas and I want to read more by every single one of these authors."
* At Queer Magazine Online, Serena said "If you are looking for a heartwarming, nicely uplifting and positive read, these five short stories fit the bill. Each of them contributes to the whole in their own way, but taken together, they make a wonderfully ‘warming’ whole. This collection just ‘worked’ for me."
* At Kassa's blog, she rated it 3.5 and said "This collection is exactly what I wanted to get me in the mood for the upcoming Holidays and it’s short, sweet, and to the point. Each story is obviously different with their own tone and mood. I like the variety offered and each author is clearly talented. The stories are also short and often sweet, just a glimpse into the lives of these men and that’s enough for me. I never got bored with any particular story but neither did I want them to continue. I’m good with the stories offered and happy enough to move on. For only a few bucks this is one of the better holiday collections and worth the money."